- This material is the sodium salt of an alkaline alkyl aryl
sulphonate. A highly effective anionic dispersant for direct dyeing
promotes dye leveling and penetration. This synthetic detergent and
surfactant serves as an emulsifier and detergent, exhibiting some
wetting efficiency and re-wetting properties. Supplied at 25% and 35%
- A combination of ethoxylated alcohol and of solubilizes that
are most effective in scouring fabrics after dyeing to give excellent
- This material is a polyethoxylated fatty acid, extremely useful
as an emulsifier and dispersing agent for solvents in aqueous systems.
This ethoxylated material shows excellent solubility in a variety of
aliphatic and aromatic solvents.
- A anionic detergent based on natural fats.
- This product is the amine salt of an alkyl aryl sulphonate
found to be extremely useful as an emulsifier, detergent and surfactant.
It is supplied at approximately 60% solids and is a light amber, viscous
- A synthetic detergent and scouring agent, exhibiting good
foaming and soil removal properties. This product is most useful in
scouring natural fiber and processing oil from synthetic fibers.
ECCOTERGE MV CONC
- This material is an anionic fatty amide condensate,
approximately 98% active solids and is useful as a synthetic emulsifier
- Nonionic ethoxylated surfactant for general scouring before and
after dyeing to provide fabrics ready for finishing.