- This material is a nonionic softener designed to produce
satisfactory softening on cellulosics and blends of synthetics and
cellulosic fibers. The outstanding feature of this softener is its
tremendous resistance to yellowing under extreme conditions. This
product is recommended for use with thermosetting resin finishes
particularly where high-cure conditions are present
ECCOSOFT C-200 & C201
- These materials are substantive cationic, high solids fatty
amide type softeners designed for softening of synthetic fibers, as well
as cotton/synthetic blends. They are dispersible in water. They exhibit
minimum yellowing under heat.
– A most efficient cationic quaternary softener for
synthetic fibers and fabrics. This substantive softener will exhaust
with ease to give outstanding softness. May be incorporated into the dye
bath or applied with final rinse.
- A polyethylene softener particularly effective
and useful in the narrow fabric field. It is compatible with most
finishing baths and provides excellent needle lubrication in sewing..
ECCOSOFT PSS CONC
- A highly concentrated siliconized polyethylene softener
which greatly increases abrasion resistance. Use in conjunction with
ECCO REZ M-907 or ECCO REZ U-2 to provide wash & wear finish for
wool, rayon and blends.
ECCOSOFT S -
A nonionic silicone softener for natural and synthetic fabrics.
- a nonionic, hydrophilic silicone emulsion softener, designed to
give outstanding softness, fiber-to-fiber lubricity and a silk hand to
terry cloth, cotton, cotton blends, acrylic, woolens and other synthetic
and natural fibers.